March 21st 2023.
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of data that are stored on your device (computer or mobile device) when you browse the internet. Cookies help us to provide you with a better user experience by allowing us to remember your preferences and settings.
- To improve your user experience on the Site.
- To provide us with anonymous analytics data, which helps us to understand how users interact with the Site and to improve its functionality.
- To track affiliate commissions for marketing purposes.
What types of Cookies do we use?
We use the following types of cookies on the Site:
- Strictly necessary cookies: These cookies are necessary for the Site to function properly and cannot be turned off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the Site may not work as a result.
- Performance cookies: These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of the Site. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the Site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous.
- Functionality cookies: These cookies enable the Site to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies, then some or all of these services may not function properly.
- Marketing cookies: These cookies may be set through our Site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device.
How can you control Cookies?
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish – for details, see aboutcookies.org. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work.
Changes to this Cookies Policy
We may update our Cookies Policy from time to time. We will notify you of any changes by posting the new Cookies Policy on this page.
If you have any questions about this Cookies Policy, please contact us at [email protected].